Monday, December 12, 2011

Haul - Max Factor, Butter London

OK, so i went to the shop to buy some hair dye...... and came back with this -
Max Factor GWP
That had this inside -
Max Factor GWP - Nail Polish in Boji, Onyx, Opal. Kohl Pencil in 020 Black. Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black.
And i got that as a GWP cause i had bought this -
False Lash Effect Mascara in Black
 And because i needed to spend $29 to get the GWP i also got this -
Nailfinity in 058 Gilded Ruby

Colour Perfection in 998 Cocoa Shimmer, 992 Rose Shimmer

Then while i was food shopping a Madson mag had this as a GWP -
Butter London in Trout Pout
I couldnt help myself :)

2 comments:

  1. Max Factor polish! I haven't seen that here in so long. That gift tin looks really nice1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really? I think i remember seeing on the fb page for MF that they were no longer selling in the US. I would just faint if they took it away in Australia. The Falsh Lash Mascara is my HG. I would be a very sad panda :p

    ReplyDelete