Thursday, December 15, 2011

OPI - Turquoise Shatter over China Glaze - Liquid Leather

Just a quick post to show this beautiful shatter. Please excuse the disgusting state of my hands. I was baking Gingerbread Men all day :P So much handwashing >.< Anyways this is my favourite shatter colour outta all of them. So pretty! This is OPI - Turquoise Shatter over China Glaze - Liquid Leather.
OPI - Turquoise Shatter over China Glaze Liquid Leather
OPI - Turquoise Shatter over China Glaze Liquid Leather

2 comments:

  1. I'm quite gettin ginto the shatter polishes about a million years after everyone else, I have 2 Sephora for OPI ones my friend bought bak form the US and they're really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Fab :) I have been into them for ages now. Got most of the China Glaze ones when they first came out. This OPI one was a treat to myself though, as they are $20 a bottle here >.< Its my go to when i dont know what to do :p

    ReplyDelete