Monday, August 27, 2012

1000 Hour Nail Foils - Epic Fail!

I really wanted to love this product :( The design is so pretty. But that is the only thing it has going for it.



-The foils are so thick they just wouldn't bend enough to stick to my curvy nails.
-The extra effort to apply heat to every nail one at a time was just silly.
-Trying to get a smooth edge was impossible!

This is what my nails looked like after all the effort.......
 Worst.....Nails.......EVER!

I thought maybe it was just me not getting it right. So i googled other reviews, and i didnt see one picture that didn't have rough edges at the very least...... How are these on the market still? How do they have the nerve to charge $15.95 AUD?????
Hope i save some poor soul from wasting a single cent on this product...... If you are thinking of buying this..... RUN!!!!!! Invest your money in a new polish :) Or if you really want the sticker type nail polish, get the Sally Hansen ones.

2 comments:

  1. I got them from the priceline goody bag and didn't even want to try them out :/
    Now I definitely won't! It really does seem like foil :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a shame because they're really pretty!

    ReplyDelete